My True Obsession-first graders

My first graders say the funniest and cutest things sometimes. Here is what they say....

We were listening to music one morning in class before school started...Proud Mary was playing. A little boy excitedly said that he loved this song! He listened for awhile and then asked..."Are they saying, rolling up a window or rolling down the river?"

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trick or Treat!

     I LOVE Halloween! 

      I think it is a time in the year when you can go and be anybody or anything you want and not worry about what others think.  I realize that I shouldn't worry about what others think, but I do and I know that I am not the only one out there that does also. I am always thinking about what I could be for Halloween. I have been dressing up as an adult for the past four or five years. I get very excited when the times comes to get dressed up. I do have to say I wish there were more Halloween parties for adults to attend.  
     I think everyone should dress up on October 31!

Here are some of my past costumes...



Whitetrash Pregnant Woman (probably one of my favorites)


A Loofa Sponge




A Pirate Wench

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you obsessed with today?

Sophie

Sophie
She obsessed over being the center of attention.

Sophie 2

Sophie 2
She is obsessed over her toys.

Sophie 3

Sophie 3
She is obsessed with the animals in her yard.

Sophie4

Sophie4
She is obsessed with barking at anything and everything