My True Obsession-first graders

My first graders say the funniest and cutest things sometimes. Here is what they say....

We were listening to music one morning in class before school started...Proud Mary was playing. A little boy excitedly said that he loved this song! He listened for awhile and then asked..."Are they saying, rolling up a window or rolling down the river?"

Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'mmm baaack!

I am back!! It has been a long time since I have posted. It's not that I haven't been obsessed with things, because I have. It is just that I haven't felt like writing. Now I do feel like writing...
     I am totally obsessed with tv right now. It is that time of year when all the new series and seasons begin. I am cheap and don't have a dvr, so that means that I end up having to choose what to watch on certain nights when shows are on at the same time.
     Here are some of the shows  and what I think about them...Pan Am - very good drama on Sunday nights, Playboy club - good but it is on Monday and so I don't think I will be able to watch it much because of other shows, and Charlie's Angels - good, but definitly not one that I have to see every week in order to know what is happening on the show.


I think this may be my favorite so far. I watched Rachel Bilson in the OC and absolutely love her!! She is quirky and adorable at the same time. 

     I love Ringer! Sarah Michelle Geller is awesome in this new drama. It is suspenseful every episode, even though there has only been two episodes so far.


I have been watching this sitcom since it began and I still love it. My favorite character is Barney, of course. They are all funny characters, but he cracks me up every time.

Love, love, love this show! Molly is hilarious and deserves every emmy she gets. She is one beautiful, hilarious, fluffy girl!




I am of course still watching Greys Anatomy,  and Private Practice. I sometimes watch the Housewives of whatever city is showing, but they have begun to irritate me because of how immature they are. They are always fighting and yelling at one another. Silly!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you obsessed with today?

Sophie

Sophie
She obsessed over being the center of attention.

Sophie 2

Sophie 2
She is obsessed over her toys.

Sophie 3

Sophie 3
She is obsessed with the animals in her yard.

Sophie4

Sophie4
She is obsessed with barking at anything and everything