My True Obsession-first graders

My first graders say the funniest and cutest things sometimes. Here is what they say....

We were listening to music one morning in class before school started...Proud Mary was playing. A little boy excitedly said that he loved this song! He listened for awhile and then asked..."Are they saying, rolling up a window or rolling down the river?"

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summer is Here!

     Summer is here and I am ready to complete my project list, so that I can start a new one. I have been writing down different projects that I want to do this summer and I am very excited!! I have already finished knitting some fingerless gloves for a Christmas present. I still need to take pictures. I also made two cute owls for coworkers and they loved them. 


      This is not the one I gave them, but it is one I did for me on a (busy snow day) this past winter. I did not put long skinny legs on theirs, which was actually cuter without the legs.  I was a little anxious about giving them to them, because I wasn't sure if they would like them. I forgot to take pictures though. 

Bummer...

     Well, I am off to work on a project from my list. 

Stay cool....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you obsessed with today?

Sophie

Sophie
She obsessed over being the center of attention.

Sophie 2

Sophie 2
She is obsessed over her toys.

Sophie 3

Sophie 3
She is obsessed with the animals in her yard.

Sophie4

Sophie4
She is obsessed with barking at anything and everything